This file is a spelling game that helps the students practice spelling the open and closed letter Ta. The solution to this game is available in the file however the teachers should have knowledge of the Arabic Language spelling rules to be able to explain to the students.
Format: PDF file, 10 pages
• Print the file on cardstock paper and laminate.
• Paste the yacht and the worm within the file.
• Cut the words in the table.
How to play:
• The student reads the word cards and sort them in the appropriate place according to the form of the Ta (open or closed) and in accordance to the spelling rules.
• If the answer is correct the student wins the card, but if its wrong the student puts it in an empty basket.
• The winner is the one who gets the most cards.
• The teacher may correct the answers during or after the game.