As a sequel for my students of my Pasta or Composer game, I've made Opera or Cheese.
I put together a huge list of operas and cheeses (40 in all!) and created a slideshow game. There are also cards at the end if you want to add your own.
Three print options for the game cards.
Here are some ideas for using the game:
• Emergency sub plans for all ages (Even little ones can have fun with this!)
• Perfect because your sub does not have to be a music person.
• Open House Activity - this is a great way to engage people quickly in your room!
• End of class reward. My 5-8 general music students beg to play this game!
• Game Day
• Game at the end of a opera unit
•Perfect for high school students in a drama class!
Like this game?
Pasta or Composer
City or Song
Symphony or Art Music Game
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Mrs. Stouffer's Blog
Questions? Email me at MrsStouffersMusicRoom@gmail.com
This game does not contain any pictures of the operas or cheeses for copyright reasons.