I created this game for my math centers. One of my favorite times to use this is during the first few weeks of school. It’s a great mental math review and enables me to watch how my students collaborate and handle social situations like game play.
The pages should be printed on 11”X17” paper.
The object of the game is to have the most circles colored.
Each student partnership receives an Operation Slam page.
Partners need two different colored pencils.
Inside each circle, there is a number. Students play in partners to color in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division facts.
They may string together as many in one number sentence as they can find.
They record their number sentences on a recording sheet.
When they find 3 or more numbers that can go together in an equation, they color them in on the circle sheet with their chosen colored pencil.
The partner with the most circles colored in wins the game.
There are three game sheets in this product. However, they can used again and again because multiple equations are possible.
This product includes:
1. Teacher Talk direction page.
2. 1 colored game direction page for student use.
3. 1 duplicate game direction page for student use in black and white.
4. 3 colored game pages for student use.
5. 3 duplicate game pages for student use in black and white.
6. 1 Operation Slam Record Sheet (colored).
7. 1 Operation Slam Record Sheet (black and white).