Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is a bundle of assignments spanning all nine 3.OA standards. It was created to align with CCSS and TNREADY 3rd grade OA standards. They can be used for pre/post assessment, instruction, or homework.
I use these resources as graded lesson skill checks at the end of each lesson. My team and I then use the information gathered to help organize standard based intervention groups for our Tier 1 students.
Suggested Order is...
1. Understanding Multiplication
2. Understanding Properties of Multiplication: Order & Grouping
3. Understanding Properties of Multiplication: Breaking Apart Numbers
4. Bonus: Solving Problems with Multiplication
5. Understanding Division
6. Connecting Multiplication & Division
7. Using Fact Families to Solve Problems
8. Solving Problems with Multiplication & Division
9. Solving Two-Step Word Problems
10. Number Patterns