Operations Improvement is one of the topic which is covered during Operations Management lectures and seminars in order to enhance students knowledge.
Why is improvement so important in operations management?
What are the key elements of operations improvement?
What are the broad approaches to managing improvement?
What techniques can be used for improvement?
These are following learning outcomes in which you will be able:
- to understand the importance and types of improvement.
- to understand some key elements of operations improvement.
- to understand broad approaches to managing improvement.
- to understand techniques for improvement.
In this File you will find:
- 1 Operations Improvement Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Seminar Plan
- 2 Seminar Quiz for first 2 Learning oucomes
- 2 Case Studies
All covered materials are taught for bachelor level students Level 5.
Please write your comments once you purchase this lesson in order to have some suggestions for further improvements of teaching materials.