* OPERATIONS ONLY TASK CARDS with LESSON PLAN (36 Cards)
* 36 Word Problems - 36 Task Cards! Read, decide, learn.
* Students CANNOT solve any word problem if they don’t know what OPERATION is involved. Deciding what operation to use is a tricky skill to acquire, but these 36 cards will help!
* Each card requires students to read a word problem carefully and decide what operation/s to use. These task cards will help your students improve their ability to solve for a particular operation.
* You can use these cards orally or silently in small groups, with the entire class OR with the LESSON PLAN INCLUDED for a different approach.
* ANOTHER OPTION – have each student take a card and orally read it to the class. Students can write the operation down on paper and discuss.
* * LAMINATE THESE BEFORE CUTTING AND USE THEM FOR YEARS! Laminate these cards BEFORE cutting so you can use them again and again. Simply print, laminate and cut along the dotted lines.
* Select any word problem they have a question on and discuss accordingly.
* INCLUDED - 36 task cards of 36 word problems, directions for use, Complete lesson plan and Answers!
Created and designed by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2016 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
Some graphics provided by My Cute Graphics. Their website is: http://www.mycutegraphics.com/