Operations Performance and Strategy is one of the topic which is covered during Operations Management lectures and seminars in order to enhance students knowledge.
Key Covered Questions:
- Why is operations performance vital in any organization?
- Why five operations performance objectives are important?
- What is strategy?
- What are four perspectives of strategy?
These are following learning outcomes in which you will be able:
- to define the importance of operations performance.
- to define the importance of five operations performance objectives.
- to define the strategy.
- to define four perspectives of strategy.
In this File you will find:
- 1 Operations Performance and Strategy Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Seminar Plan
- 2 Seminar Exercises
- 2 Case Study
All covered materials are taught for bachelor level students Level 5.
Please write your comments once you purchase this lesson in order to have some suggestions for further improvements of teaching materials.