This bundle includes 6 card games (495 cards!) designed for math practice in centers. Each center includes a cover page and set of directions that fit onto a large or small manila envelope. I prefer to glue the cover sheet and directions onto the front and back of the envelope, laminate the envelope and cards, and store all cards in the envelope. When I am ready for the center or need a quick review activity, I can simply grab and go!
1. Doubles/Near Doubles BAM: 81 cards of addition problems that are doubles (7+7) or near doubles (7+8). Students take turns drawing a card and finding the sum. If the sum is correct they keep the card. If incorrect, the card goes into the discard pile. If a student gets a BAM! card, they place all of their cards in the discard pile.
2. Addition Memory: designed to help students understand the commutative addition property, students match 2 related addition facts (8+5 and 5+8) and determine the sum. Play as memory or Go Fish. Includes 36 cards.
3. Addition I Have/Who Has: 20 I have/Who Has cards designed to help students with addition fluency. Students will divide cards evenly and read cards in order to complete the game "Who has 6+8?" "I have 14."
4. Addition Word Problems: 16 word problems requiring students to add within 20. Center includes a recording sheet for students to write their addition sentences and a teacher answer key.
5. Related Facts: Students match addition facts to their related subtraction fact with this 36 card game. Cards do not include sums/differences, to make this more challenging and force students to add and subtract (ex: 15-8, and 8+7)
6. Subtraction BAM: A teacher and student favorite! This 153 card game can be played as a complete set or a partial set to practice certain subtraction facts. Students select a card, determine the difference, and keep the card. If students get a BAM! card, they place all cards in the discard pile. My students love this game.
I hope your students love these no-prep games as much as mine do!