This bundle contains math activities that correspond with the 4th grade common core OA standards. It contains 6 math stations that include patterns, multiplicative comparisons, multiplicative comparison word problems, multi-step word problems and factors and multiples. 134 problems in all!
This math station contains 30 total problems in two differentiated games for students to practice finding factors and multiples. Game A gives the student a number and they need to match the factors and multiples to that number. Game B gives the students a number and they have to match one factor and one multiple for that number. Each game has 15 problems, 30 different numbers in all.
Students could use this activity during guided math or you could use it as an activity for quick finishers. Also included are direction sheets, answer sheets and a worksheet for each game.
This 20 problem matching activity helps students solve multi step word problems involving multiplication, division, addition and subtraction. It is ideal for math center work and it specifically targets the common core standard 4.OA.3. Each problem is numbered and there is an included worksheet that could be used as a formative assessment on the skill.
These problems include up to two digit by two digit multiplication, 4 digit by 1 digit multiplication and division of 4 digit by 1 digit numbers.
This 20 problem matching activity helps students solve word problems involving multiplication comparisons. It is ideal for math center work and it specifically targets the common core standard 4.oa.2. Each problem is numbered and there is an included worksheet that could be used as a formative assessment on the skill.
• Also works well as an interactive notebook activity if printed on a half sheet.
• The activity can be printed double sided with the problems on one side and the skill name on the other for ease of organizing and sorting.
• I suggest printing on colored paper and laminating the game pieces for durability.
• Includes a worksheet and an answer sheet that can be used for formative assessment.
24 problem multiplicative comparison puzzle is ideal for math center work, it specifically targets the CCSS 4.oa.1. Magic square self checks their work.
• Also includes an interactive notebook activity.
• Puzzle pieces come pre-mixed up so that students can cut them out and not have prior knowledge of the answers.
• The puzzle can be printed double sided with the puzzle on one side and the skill name on the other for ease of organizing and sorting.
• I suggest printing on colored paper and laminating the puzzle pieces for durability.
This pattern math center contains 40 problems which include In/Out tables, missing numbers and shape patterns. Also included are a direction sheet, worksheet, and an answer sheet.
10 - Next shape in the pattern problems
10 - Horizontal In/Out tables 'what's the rule?'
10 - Vertical In/Out tables 'what's the rule?'
10 - Missing number patterns
The puzzles can be printed double sided for ease of identification and differentiation. Print on half sheet for use in an interactive notebook.
If you like this product, you might be interested in
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating and leave a short comment for the product your purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Only if you leave feedback though! They even round up, so a $4.65 purchase is worth 5 TpT credits!)