Do your students struggle with finding more than one correct answer to a math problem? Let me help you!
This resource will allow your students to practice multi-select questions. Students will practice order of operations with braces, brackets, and parentheses! Engaging! Critical Thinking!
Take a look at the preview pages to see what is included.
This is a set of 24 half-page task cards (with multi-select questions. Bring the rigor into your classroom with these task cards!
★ All questions have 2 or more correct answers.
→ 8 questions = 2 correct answers
→ 10 questions = 3 correct answers
→ 2 questions = 4 correct answers
→ 1 question = all 5 answers are correct
★ Answer key
For more engaging task cards, check out these resources:
• Dividing Fractions Task Cards
• Dividing Fractions Task Cards (St Patrick's Day)
• Idioms Task Cards
• Multiplying Fractions Task Cards
• Multiplying Fractions Task Cards (St. Patrick's Day)
• Nonfiction Text Structure Task Cards and Posters for 4th and 5th Grade
• Science Critical Thinking Task Cards
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT PURCHASES.
I love that feedback!
Also, FOLLOW ME
and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off
for the first 48 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
♥ Sandra @The Happy Learning Den