In this highly engaging resource students will solve operations with decimals to complete the solve and sketch activity about Rosa Parks. This resource makes an excellent review during black history month in the secondary math classroom.
• 9 problems
• solve and sketch answer area
• an answer key
★WHAT IS A SOLVE AND SKETCH ACTIVITY:★
In a solve and sketch activity, students will solve a problem and circle the solution. They will then find the problem block on a blank answer document page. There they will sketch in the picture assigned to the solution. Once all 9 blocks have been sketched in, there will be a large, put together image revealed.
★LINKS TO ADDITIONAL BLACK HISTORY MONTH MATH ACTIVITIES:★
• Harriet Tubman Integer Word Problems Coloring Page
• Harriet Tubman Operations with Decimals Word Problems Coloring Page
• Harriet Tubman Operations with Rational Numbers Solve and Sketch Activity
• Harriet Tubman Reading Points on a Numbers Line Solve and Sketch Activity
★THIS RESOURCE CAN ALSO BE FOUND IN:★
• Black History Month Middle School Math Activities
• 7th Grade Math Mega Bundle
***Don't forget, by leaving FEEDBACK
you are earning TPT credit that can be used towards making additional purchases***
***When new items are released within my store they are marked down 50% or more for a limited time! By becoming a FOLLOWER
you will get notifications on these products before they are posted at regular price!***
The purchase of this resource authorizes use for one teacher only. Additional licenses can be purchased if needed for multiple teachers.