Also included in
- Get a full year's worth of Paragraph Writing Prompts & Graphic Organizers including Informative, Narrative, Descriptive, and Opinion Writing. These ready-to-use writing resources include 40 paragraph writing prompts and graphic organizers to teach your students how to write a paragraph throughou$32.00$53.50Save $21.50
- Get a full year's worth of Digital Paragraph of the Week Prompts & Graphic Organizers including Informative, Narrative, Opinion, and Descriptive Writing. These ready-to-use Google Slides digital writing resources include 40 paragraph writing prompts for informative, narrative, opinion, & des$20.80$26.00Save $5.20
- Use this literacy centers mega bundle for grades 3-6 to help save you time when planning your literacy centers. This mega bundle includes 3 bundles plus 2 more products for a total of 27 literacy center resources! These activities are perfect for use with Daily 5 or in literacy centers for upper ele$97.00$135.50Save $38.50
DISTANCE LEARNING: Digital Paragraph of the Week Prompts for Opinion Writing for Google Slides
This ready-to-use Google Drive resource includes 10 opinion paragraph writing prompts. Use them in a paragraph of the week writing center or for weekly writing homework. Assign to your students using Google Classroom or Google Drive.
Weekly paragraph writing allows your students to practice writing well-organized narrative paragraphs on a regular basis, and make them better writers. Students will love the fun and engaging paragraph writing prompts, and you'll love that they are getting meaningful writing practice that's no-prep!
Included in each paragraph of the week opinion prompt:
- Student-friendly slides with ready-to-type text boxes
- Brainstorming Section
- Rough Draft and Planning sections
- Editing and Revising checklists
- Final Draft slide
- GRADING RUBRIC
**If you own the Weekly Paragraph Writing Bundle, this resource is being added to it!**
You may also like…
Having difficulty with a file?
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
• Click the green star to get email notifications about new resources & sales.
• Join my newsletter.
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page (log in first). Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
Copyright © Chalk & Apples.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.