Need anchor charts to help your kids with their opinion writing content? Grab these colorful anchor charts! These versatile, multi-option anchor chart templates will meet your needs for opinion writing in first grade! Use them to make digital charts on your smart or promethean board, print and make the templates "life anchor chart size" to display in your classroom, or print "handout size" to make mini-anchor charts to put on rings for your writing station or small group table.
See anchor charts in action ON MY BLOG!
Most anchor charts (unless noted) in this packet have 4 versions:
1) Full color already filled in
2) Black and white already filled in
3) Full color blank template to fill in with your students (best practice)
4) Black and white template to fill in with your students (best practice)
Anchor charts can be printed on white paper or colored paper--see demo pics. They are made to be put together for poster/anchor chart size to been seen easily hanging on your classroom wall.
Anchor Charts Included in this packet:
• We write to persuade (graphic organizer for an opinion paragraph)...2, one page color versions only
• Facts and Opinions
• Facts can be...interesting or important
Year Long Writing Rubrics for all writing types!
Integrated Science and Social Studies Units for the Entire Year
Shop More Anchor Charts!
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2016, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!
Follow My TPT Store
| Follow My Blog