After your students have written opinion statements and supporting reasons, help them validate their reasons with facts and details. Includes a hands on sort tool to help engage your students with a unique tactile approach.
This lesson is a part of our Comprehensive Opinion Writing Unit!
Click here to save 30% per lesson on all seven lessons in the unit bundle!
This lesson includes:
• Lesson Overview
• Different Types of Facts Overview
• Different Types of Supporting Facts Poster
• Analyze Student Facts and Details
• Analyze Student Facts and Details Answer Key
• Support Facts with Details Sort
• Support Facts with Details Sort Answer Key
• Prewriting Activities Forms
Check out our other Opinion Writing Content Lessons Below:
•State Your Opinion Clearly
•Support Your Opinion With Logical Reasons
•Speaking and Listening in a Structured Academic Controversy
Feel free to contact us with questions. Click the green star at the top of the page to follow us for the latest product releases. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and earns you free TPT points toward future purchases!