This Opinion Writing Prompt is FUN and ENGAGING journal prompt to keep kids motivated to writeOpinion Writing prompt can be used in your writing class in many ways that can be imagined.Opinion writing for primary grades! . I have included instructions and ideas for using these prompts.You can use it in writing class or as supplementary worksheets when some children finish their work faster than other kids. It can be a good discussion starter to build background knowledge and to help kids make connections while learning new information about reindeers. It can be used in the following ways:
1. Discussion starter
2. Supplementary worksheet
3. After reading activity when you have read a story or information text on the theme of panda bears
4. Shared classroom journal activity
5. Differentiated writing activity: You can include it in your set of other journaling prompts so that children can be given a choice to choose the worksheets they want to write about.
This prompt is also included in FUN Writing Prompts
that is sold separately in the store. However, the only difference is that in this pack you get 2 additional Rudolph themed templates in different handwriting lines without any wording on them. This allows you to use them the way you want as per the writing level of your students.
It can be a good discussion starter to build background knowledge and to help kids make connections while learning new information about Rudolph. I have included the instructions to use it.
This writing prompt is great for students who are beginning to write and also for students who are more advanced writers. It includes:
1) Handwriting paper for the beginning writers.
2) Lined paper for students who are more skilled in proper letter formation and spacing..
3) Matching writing pages for students who are ready to write longer paragraphs.
4) The blank templates allow teachers to choose the topics as well.
Have Fun Teaching!! Your Feedback and Rating is greatly appreciated! I kindly Thank You in advance for your time and effort to let me know what do you feel about this writing prompt!!