Use these 20 opinion writing prompts, a graphic organizer, a reference sheet and a list of sentence starters to get your students writing about their opinions!
For a better deal, you can purchase this as part of:
Primary Writing Bundle
(includes 7 writing resources)
• Should Kids Be Allowed to Have Cell Phones?
• Should I Be Allowed to Have Ice Cream for Breakfast?
• Should We Play More Games in School?
• Should Recess Be Longer?
• Should Kangaroos Be Pets?
• Should We Use Calculators For Adding and Subtracting?
• Do Dogs Make Better Pets Than Cats?
• Which of the Four Seasons Is Best?
• Should Kids Go to Bed Early on Weekends?
• The Best Sport Is…
• The Best Subject in School Is…
• The Best Restaurant in Town Is…
• The Best Holiday Is…
• Should We Have to Pay to Go to the Zoo?
• Would You Rather Be a Teacher or a Student?
• Would You Rather Live in a Big City or a Little Town?
• Is It Harder to Be a Police Officer or a Firefighter?
• Is It More Exciting to Play a Sport or Watch a Sport?
• The Best TV Show Is…
• The Best Athlete Is…
©2016 Melissa Freeman (The Teaching Rabbit)