I made this packet to work on writing opinion pieces. The templates are inspired on Dr. Seuss books.
The resources in this packet are designed to meet Common Core Standards.
You can use these templates as part as your mini-lessons and in your literacy centers.
I made this packet considering the DIFFERENT LEVELS we have in our classrooms, so the activities are ADAPTED to meet the needs of all our students.
The packet includes:
- Would you try Green Eggs and Ham? Opinion template (10 adapted versions)
- I like green eggs because...
- I didn't like green eggs because...
- Would you let Cat in the Hat come in the class? Opinion template (10 adapted versions)
- Would you play with Thing 1 and Thing 2? Opinion template (10 adapted versions)
- Do you like the moustache of The Lorax? Opinion template (10 adapted versions)
- What is your Dr. Seuss favorite book? (10 adapted versions)
- Yertle the turtle: Reading and Comprehension
- Gertrude McFuzz: Reading and Comprehension
- Sort the books (2 versions)
- If I were Dr. Seuss I would write a book about... (4 versions)
***Thank you for downloading!***
If you have a minute (I know you're very busy, you're a teacher), I'd truly appreciate your feedback :)
And if you do so, you can EARN TpT Credits for purchases on TpT. You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT!!!
You can find more educational resources in my store:
And also you can check my blog for more free resources and ideas: