Opinion Writing Unit
Also included in
- Writers' Workshop is a great way to develop students love of writing. Through coaching, students learn to write for a variety of audiences and purposes. They also become more independent thinkers and problem-solvers.Who is This Bundle For? Teachers who need ideas to teach writers' workshop in the clPrice $70.00Original Price $98.45Save $28.45
"This has been extremely helpful in the teaching of opinion writing to my class. Great suggestions!" - Judith K.
Click here and SAVE by buying ALL of my Writing Workshop Resources in 1 Bundle!
If you struggle with teaching writing with your students, this unit will help get you teach opinion writing plus fact and opinion. Grab your opinion writing graphic organizers.
Plus, you can teach writing using a hybrid of traditional and virtual methods with your students! Perfect for distance learning.
Many teachers tell me they don't have the resources, support, time, or curriculum they need to teach writing workshop effectively.
They also tell me it is hard to get their young students to focus the writing in an organized way.
If you can relate to any of this, you are not alone, and this writing workshop unit is for you!
Whether you teach your students virtually, face-to-face, or a hybrid of both, I developed this unit to give you the confidence and support you need to teach opinion writing.
In this unit, you will find the following:
- Forms for conferencing, assessments, and sharing
- Detailed lessons to help you teach opinion writing
- Several options for writing paper and opinion graphic organizers
- Fact and Opinion Anchor Charts
- Fact and Opinion Cards
- Write and draw opinion resources
- Jamboard Resources to use for lessons or collaborative learning
- Links to already created Seesaw lessons, click and add to your Seesaw library
- Made FOR YOU VIDEO LESSONS for workshop lessons in Seesaw and YouTube
- What is an Opinion?
- What is a Fact?
- Writing Fact and Opinion
- Sorting Fact and Opinion
- Would You Rather Activity
- Prewriting Activity: Circle Map
- What is Your Favorite Cookie?
- Developing a Topic List
- Writing an Opinion Piece - Prewriting
- Writing First Draft Opinion
- Final Draft
- Book Recommendations
Why You Can No Longer Afford To Ignore Writing Instruction In Your Classroom
- Teaching writing is the best way to help your students learn to read
- Writing is a great way to teach students to think critically and reflect on their learning
- Add technology to the mix and writing will be your students favorite part of the day
Common Core State Standards
Grab it today, and don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love to hear your feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,