Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- This Boom Card Bundle contains 6 different mystery picture decks targeting antonym, synonym, homophone and homonym vocabulary words. Each deck has more than one mystery picture. By clicking or tapping the correct answers, your students will reveal a piece of the mystery picture making this an engagi$16.00$21.00Save $5.00
- The ultimate Boom Card starter kit for ESL teachers. Your students will have the opportunity to practice Present & Past Tenses, WH-Questions, Irregular Verbs, Action Verbs, Prepositions, Comparative & Superlative Adjectives, Quantifiers, Synonyms, Antonyms, Homophones and other basic grammar$130.00$190.40Save $60.40
Have fun finding matching antonym pairs with this Boom Card™ mystery picture reveal BUNDLE- Each card has a mystery picture and WORD/PICTURE. Students are asked to choose the antonym or opposite word from the options given. This BUNDLE is discounted and contains 2 separate decks.
- Four different mystery pictures
- 80 different Boom Cards containing adjectives/adverbs/words from the list below:
Set 1: The following matches are included:
Set 2: The following matches are included:
BOOM CARDS™ digital task cards work on a laptop, desktop, Chromebook, tablet, iPad or any other mobile device that can access the internet. They can also be used on your Smart Board. You can assign the cards to your students by adding a deck to your library and assigning it to your students.
They are self-grading (time-saving) and allow you to monitor student progress.
NO PREP! Paperless! No printing or laminating. They are ready to use!
- A link to access 2 Sets (80 cards) Antonym Match Mystery Picture Digital Task Cards on the BOOM Learning℠ website
More about BOOM Learning…
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Try some resources for your classroom!
Sign up for my newsletter to receive updates about new products and freebies!
How can I earn TPT credits to use on future purchases?
Please go to your My Purchases page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!