Opposites: Vocabulary UNO Inspired Card Game - Antonyms
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This parts of speech card game and task card bundle includes: Nouns, Simple Present Verbs, Adjectives/Antonyms & Prepositions of Place. Each set is specifically targeted to encourage your students to practice and correctly use four different parts of speech. The games will help them to verballyPrice $15.00Original Price $19.75Save $4.75
- This English Games & Activities Bundle includes 100 of my most popular grammar and vocabulary games, activities, worksheets, planning, evaluation and awards for ESL,EFL, ELL, ENL and ELD. This is an amazing set of materials which can be used by English teachers, language schools, new ESL teacherPrice $230.00Original Price $324.40Save $94.40
My students love playing vocabulary card games! This card game plays like UNO and features 40 sets of opposite words. (80 adjectives total) It's a great English language vocabulary building activity for Elementary level ELL, ESL and EFL classrooms and can be played in small groups or in teams. In order to use their card, the student must say the opposite of adjective written on the card played before theirs or they must say the opposite of the adjective on their own card. (The first method is more difficult and better for older or more advanced students. * You can also play by making students use the adjective in a complete sentence. *If the question is answered incorrectly, use the opportunity to discuss the correct formation of the answer.
- 80 adjective cards (40 adjectives and 40 opposites)
- Each card is in one of four colors and features a number from 1 to 10
- 4 DRAW TWO cards >>>>> the next player must draw two cards
- 4 SKIP cards >>>>> skips the next players turn
- 4 REVERSE cards>>>>>> reverses the order in which turns are taken
- 4 WILD cards>>changes color
Easy and low prep. Just print, laminate and cut out the cards to use over and over again throughout the year.
Teaching antonyms? You might like these resources:
Antonyms : Opposite Word Pairs Board Game | FREEBIE
Antonyms - Opposite Words Bingo Game Bundle : Print & Digital Activity
Antonyms Activity : What's the Opposite? Cootie Catcher - Fortune Tellers
Antonyms | Opposite Words Printable Bingo Game Cards
Antonyms, Synonyms, Homophones, Homonyms Posters | Grammar Bulletin Board
Antonyms - Matching | Opposite Words Mystery Picture Boom Cards™ Set 2
Antonym Task Cards : What's the opposite?
Antonym Match Boom Cards - Match the opposites
Looking for Digital Activities? Check out Boom Cards™
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!