A big awesome bundle of Opposites for teaching, reviewing and enlarging the target vocabulary and increasing your students' language skills. They are also perfect to drill different grammar patterns. Includes 95 pairs of signed and unsigned cards (list of words in the preview file).
The arrangement of materials on the sheet allows you to cut out words-pairs both separate and single cards (see the photo). The set contains: verbs, adjectives, prepositions of time and place.
How to use:
- represent and study new vocabulary;
- practice degrees of comparison;
- play sorting game, dividing the cards into certain categories (verb, adjective or preposition);
- describe animals, people's appearance, their character, clothes or other things around;
- speak about your favorite toy or thing, its features and form;
- make a lapbook or an interactive notebook in the classroom, printing the cards of smaller size for your students to cut them out and paste in their copybooks and compare the characteristics they possess;
- use them as a decoration in the classroom;
- play a great number of flashcard games with your students to make them learn the vocabulary easily in a fun and engaging way.
☝ Read more than 30 games in the PREVIEW file
⭐ You may also be interested in:
► Opposites Bingo 2in1
♥ Follow us to see our newest stuff and printables in action: TPT, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST.