Are you teaching Optics? Look no further – Mrs. Brosseau’s Binder has what you need!
This is part of my cost-saving, amazing Physics Bundle!
Here is a bundle of 68 Optics related task cards, exit cards, entrance/admit tickets – whatever you want to call them! ;)
The great thing about these task cards is that you can use them however you like:
-start your lesson
-finish your lesson
-individual or cooperative test review
-as an assignment
What’s included in the zipped folder?
17-slide PowerPoint of the 68 task cards (100% editable, 2 versions – one with “Name:” on the cards, one without)
17 page .pdf file of the 68 task cards (2 versions – one with “Name:” on the cards, one without)
11-page Student worksheet handout (.pdf and .doc versions for easy editing)
Full solutions for all 68 task cards (.pdf)
1. Electromagnetic Spectrum – 8 cards
2. Light Production (Types of Luminescence) – 8 cards
3. Reflection (Plane/Flat Mirrors) – 8 cards
4. Curved Mirrors (Ray Drawing Diagrams for Concave and Convex Mirrors) – 8 cards
5. Refraction and Total Internal Reflection – 20 cards
6. Lenses (Ray Drawing Diagrams for Converging and Diverging Lenses) – 8 cards
7. The Eye (Focusing Problems, Hyperopia, Myopia) – 8 cards
The cards have varying difficulties and ask different types of questions including:
-drawing (including ray diagrams, eye problems, reflection and refraction)
-mathematical problem solving (including index of refraction and speed of light)
Check out the Preview above for a closer look!
Save time planning for OPTICS by using these great resources: