This visually rich powerpoint contains 29 slides loaded with custom animations that will clearly show students:
- how to draw refracted rays
- how to calculate index of refraction
- why total internal reflection (TIR) occurs
- why mirage occurs
- how to use ray diagrams to draw the phenomena of Apparent Depth
- Sample problems with solutions are included
The powerpoint format allows you to easily customize this lesson according to your class' needs by simply adding/deleting slides.
Note that the FULL Optics Unit which includes this topic can be purchased at bundled pricing on my TPT store.
Grade level: Gr. 9 or 10
Tags: SNC2D, SNC2P, Physics, Optics
BONUS: After you rate this product, please email me at email@example.com and I will email you FREE student worksheets for this topic.
All Kinds of Learners