"I" statements are a powerful, proactive communication that works wonders!
“I” statements help you:
* To take resposibility for what you say
* Create mutual cooperation and respect
* Clear up confusion by sticking to the issue at hand
* Stops the blame game by owning your verbal actions
Introduce this technique as:
* A quick lesson during breaktime
* As an icebreaker or a reminder
* Implement and put into immediate action!
Examples included, along with activities to restructure NO :( sentences into YES :) solutions.
CLICK HERE & CHECK OUT MORE COMMUNICATION CURRICULA!