Use topics promoting self-reflection, character building and global literacy from this Discovery Quest pack to teach oral communication and public speaking skills.
In this pack you have everything you need to organize and schedule presentations, inform parents about topics and evaluation criteria, and to assess the students' presentations.
Included you will find:
- An editable letter informing parents.
- Appointment cards to share presentation dates with students and their families.
- A checklist for students.
- Calendars with editable fields to insert student names and organize presentations.
- Monthly topic posters.
- An assessment rubric.
- A clear description about the topics and questions that should be answered in the presentations.
To see how I use this activity in my classroom and a video of a student doing a Discovery Quest presentation, visit my blog by clicking here