This Oral Language Kit: On the Farm Matching Cards, from Lil' Reading Scientists Literacy Solutions TM, is a great addition to your preschool oral language curriculum!
Students learn farm vocabulary, and work to develop their visual discrimination skills.
1) Print out the matching cards and cut them apart. Laminate, if desired.
2) Divide the cards into two sets. Put each set in a separate container.
3) Lay out one set of the cards in a line.
4) Choose the first card in the other set, and set it below the matching card.
5) Name the picture and talk about its function on a farm.
6) Match all of the remaining cards.
The Lil' Reading Scientists Literacy Solutions TM curriculum is based on the principles of The Orton Gilligham Approach!