Have a student experiencing voice, nasality, or resonance issues? This activity is perfect for you! I designed this specifically to work with my students with cul de sac resonance.
This 28 page product includes:
- OVERVIEW OF ANATOMICAL FEATURES WORKBOOK
-outlined description of resonators, articulators, and breath
support/respiration needed for speech.
- labeled diagram highlighting key anatomical features
- blank diagrams to display in room or use to assess understanding
- Test format review of anatomical structures to check understanding
- IDENTIFICATION OF APPROPRIATE AND INAPPROPRIATE NASAL RESONANCE
- Short clips using a "social media" format
- Clips will be viewed using a google slides presentation
- Thumbs up/Thumbs down & smiley face/poop emoji displays for students to indicate whether or not the individual in the video was demonstrating good resonance.
- RESONANCE EXERCISES
- M one and two syllable word worksheets
- M & Nasal intense phrase and sentences presented in a "text message" and "twitter" format using a smart phone screen. These resources may be printed or projected.
- Open & tense vowel word and phrase cards/worksheets
- Open and tense vowel phrases have also been presented for your student in a social media filter format. Feel free to print or project this resource for students to practice.