Also included in
- This bundle assembles three awesome order of operation activities together for one incredible price. In Order of Operations Scavenger Hunt students will find and solve various equations that all rely on the order of operations to get them right. Problems range from just two operations up to five or$9.80$14.00Save $4.20
This Order of Operations activity includes 15 problems which can be cut out and used in small groups, for a math station or as a review activity. Students are given a set of numbers, operations and a total they must reach. They must figure out how to write the equation so that the total is reached correctly while following the order of operations. Problems range in difficulty, starting with simple addition and extending upwards until they are using exponents, grouping symbols, and even grouping within grouping.
An answer key as well as pictures of how I used this activity in my own classroom are included.
Now included is the digital version of this activity made to work on Google Slides. Students rearrange tiles to make the equations true. Equations given are the same as in the paper version, using Google just allows for faster prep time and individual completion without loss of papers and dog eaten homework. Problems are bright, beautiful, and colorful!
You will receive a zipped file with 2 PDF files included. One PDF is the paper version of this activity. The other PDF is Google Classroom directions with a link to download the file to receive your digital copy of this resource. Please make sure you have the ability to download and unzip files.
If you would like just the digital version by itself and something with less prep time that is more flexible to meet your learner's needs, you may like my digital version of this resource. It is made for Google Drive, and is great for differentiated learning, centers, or daily warm-ups. Get Order of Operations Activity | Digital Version here.
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
* Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable to you and for your classroom, so I can create more of what you're looking for. :)
* Click on "Become a Follower" to join my store.
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
* Receive updates about this store.