Directions for Playing the Game
1. Print off cards onto card stock, cut apart, laminate and cut apart again,
2. Place cards on table or playing surface in rows.
3. Player one turns over two cards and determines whether they are a match. Note: To get a match, the player must have one card with a math equation and one card with the number to solve that equation,
4. Play continues until all the cards are matched or until time allotted is up.
5. The player with the most matches is the winner.
6. This game is good for centers as it does not require much direction from the teacher.
7. This game requires students to be able to solve mathematical equations in their head or on scratch paper.