Looking for Order of Operations activities for math stations, or guided math?
This package includes:
* Teacher Time interactive notebook notes for solving problems using order of operations
* Teacher Time interactive notebook practice with function tables
* A function table organizer to make solving for a rule a piece of cake!
* A donut matching game for order of operations for Hands On
* Order of Operations task cards for Hands On
* A differentiated set of At Your Seat order of operations practice with word problems and expressions
* An At Your Seat practice page for writing expressions in numeric and word form
* A Bakery Design Project Based Learning Cumulative Activity that assesses student understanding of written and numeric form of expressions, order of operations in word problems, solving order of operations in expressions, and solving for rules in function tables, as well as extension activities for early finishers
All pages include answer keys.
So...do you want a ready-to-go set of Order of Operations tasks and activities for your learners? Do you love math stations or guided math? This is a great bundle for you!
(You can also use for whole group teaching!)