Also included in
- This is a bundle of my self-checking, digital Algebra 1 Boom Cards™. This bundle has 25 different decks of cards. With Boom Cards, students are shown one question at a time and get immediate feedback! The downloads include links to the digital products and Boom Learning has recently added a featur$57.00$71.00Save $14.00
- A combination of more than 90 printable and digital middle school math activities are included in this bundle! Includes a wide variety of resources: fun group activities, Google Drive activities, digital Boom Cards, printable task cards, QR code activities, study guides, assessments, review activiti$203.50$253.00Save $49.50
- Working on using the order of operations to simplify expressions? This bundle includes a variety of printable and digital activities to help supplement your in-class or distance learning lesson plan! This bundle includes a set of printable task cards (print with or without QR codes), a study guide$10.50$13.50Save $3.00
- This is a bundle of more than 30 sets of my self-checking, digital Boom Cards™, great for in-class or with distance learning! Students LOVE getting immediate feedback on their answers and teachers love spending less time grading!Boom Cards are great for e-learning or in-person. The downloads inclu$70.00$85.50Save $15.50
- A combination of over 100 printable and digital Algebra 1 resources are included in this bundle! Includes a wide variety of resources: fun group activities, Google Drive activities that are graded automatically, printable task cards, self-grading Boom Cards, QR code activities, study guides (great$225.00$296.00Save $71.00
This FREE set of digital task cards is a great way to help your students use the order of operations to simplify expressions! Students are shown one question at a time and love getting instant feedback on their answers. Boom Cards are perfect to use in the classroom or with distance learning!
Expressions include parentheses, brackets, exponents, multiplication, division, addition, and subtraction. You can hide any cards you don't want students to see.
Never used Boom Cards™? They work on just about any device that can access the internet. They're self-checking and you can even track student progress through Boom Learning℠! You can assign Boom Cards (with Google Classroom, Moodle, etc) to individual students, groups of students, or use with a projector for the whole class. Make sure to check out the links in the download for more information on Boom Cards and getting started with Boom Learning.
You may also be interested in:
Order of Operations Task Cards (print with or without QR codes)
Order of Operations Study Guide (use with my free online lesson)
© 2018 Kate's Math Lessons. All rights reserved.
Additional Info from Boom Learning:
"To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial."