Also included in
- A combination of more than 90 printable and digital middle school math activities are included in this bundle! Includes a wide variety of resources: fun group activities, Google Drive activities, digital Boom Cards, printable task cards, QR code activities, study guides, assessments, review activiti$203.50$253.00Save $49.50
- Working on using the order of operations to simplify expressions? This bundle includes a variety of printable and digital activities to help supplement your in-class or distance learning lesson plan! This bundle includes a set of printable task cards (print with or without QR codes), a study guide$10.50$13.50Save $3.00
- A combination of over 100 printable and digital Algebra 1 resources are included in this bundle! Includes a wide variety of resources: fun group activities, Google Drive activities that are graded automatically, printable task cards, self-grading Boom Cards, QR code activities, study guides (great$225.00$296.00Save $71.00
- Skip the copier line and go paperless with this set of digital Algebra 1 activities created in Google Forms™ and Google Slides™! They're easy to edit and can be assigned with just a link. Perfect to use in the classroom or with distance learning.This bundle includes a variety of editable, self-che$47.00$58.50Save $11.50
- WARNING: If you enjoy grading worksheets by hand, look no further! You and your math students may get addicted to these digital, self-grading activities created in Google Forms™. This bundle includes a variety of middle school math topics that are perfect to use in class with students or with dist$36.00$45.00Save $9.00
- Engage your math students with this bundle of digital activities that can be used in Google Forms or Easel. Each activity contains 20-24 problems and is set up to be graded automatically! The activities are also editable. You can add questions of your own to each activity or delete any problems y$17.50$21.50Save $4.00
Your students will love getting instant feedback as they practice simplifying expressions with the order of operations! This is a digital activity that can be used in Google Forms™ or Easel. It's perfect as a worksheet alternative with in-class or distance learning!
**This activity is now also available as an Easel assessment! Make sure to check out the links in the preview if you're new to using Google or Easel.**
Students will use PEMDAS or BODMAS to simplify 24 expressions and the activity will be graded automatically! Students must be able to use the order of operations to simplify expressions with combinations of brackets, parentheses, exponents, multiplication, division, addition, and subtraction.
Students LOVE getting immediate feedback on their answers and teachers love spending less time grading! The download includes detailed instructions on how to use the activity if you're new to using a Google Form or Easel assessments.
Both forms of the activity are editable and are self-grading. You can add questions of your own to the activity or delete any problems you do not want to use. You can also change the answer type if desired (short answer, multiple-choice, etc.) or switch the order of the questions. You can adjust the order of the questions, shuffle the answer options, choose if students see the correct answers, etc.
After you purchase the activity, you will receive a pdf with instructions on how to download this file to your Google Drive and how to share with students. You and your students must have a free Google account in order to access the activity. This activity can be shared with students through email, Google Classroom, Moodle, etc. Although this activity can be printed from Google Drive, a printed copy of this activity is not included in the download. The download is a PDF instruction sheet with a link to the digital activity.
You may also be interested:
© 2018 Kate's Math Lessons. All rights reserved. This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared without purchasing the proper number of licenses. Licenses are non-transferable. Kate's Math Lessons is an independent company and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google Inc.