True and tested in the classroom, this flip chart will keep your kids engaged in the fun world of Order of Operations.
Simply cut out, laminate, and attach with binder rings to a folded piece of paper, and boom. Workshop station done. The kids will spend an infinite amount of time "playing" with the flip chart, because they are so excited to control what type of problem they are solving. I'm pretty sure they don't even realizing how hard they are working. :)
Included in this product:
1. The basic outline, including parentheses and operation signs (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
2. A variety of expressions to solve, shown in 18 cards to place inside the parentheses, including two challenging problems including exponents.
3. Numbers 2-11 (to go after the operation sign), in two sets. One without exponents, one with.
4. A poster to remind students about the Order of Operations.
5. Flip Chart directions for partner work
6. Teacher tips
I have used this in my classroom, and the kids are SO excited to "play" with it. Super simple to put together and explain, but keeps them busy and working hard!