Please rate this product and leave feedback. Thanks!
This is a worksheet (5 questions) that I made to help students with some of the most common mistakes they were making while simplifying expressions.
The expressions have already been worked out, but each one has a mistake.
The common mistakes include:
1. Evaluating exponents incorrectly.
2. Not simplifying from left to right with multiplication and division.
3. Forgetting to multiply numbers outside of grouping symbols.
4. Working with multiple grouping symbols.
5. Not simplifying from left to right with addition and subtraction.