This is a set of 32 Order of Operations
task cards are perfect for the month of October/Halloween. These cards focus on reviewing Order of Operations using parenthesis, exponents, multiplication, division, addition, and subtraction. The last 4 cards include brackets as well.
They are great for small group instruction, centers/math workshop, academic games like Scoot,or for early finishers. There are two versions included, one in color and the other is in black and white.
The answer key is typed into 2 “task cards.” This makes it easy to leave in the center for self-checking and for task card storage. Keep the answers with the task cards!
Order of operations skills are aligned with the 5th and 6th grade Common Core State Standards and would also be excellent for use with advanced 4th graders or as a review for 7th graders.
See more engaging and academic, holiday themed resources here:
• Chanukah Math Packet (No Prep Activities)
• Christmas Figurative Language (No Prep Activities)
• Christmas Math Packet (No Prep Activities)
• Christmas Math and ELA Bundle (No-Prep Worksheets)
• Christmas and Chanukah Math Bundle (No-Prep Worksheets)
• Halloween Math I Have, Who Has BUNDLE
• Halloween Reading, Writing, and Math Bundle - Activities and Worksheets
• Math and Literacy Spring Word Problems
• Multiply and Divide Fractions Task Card BUNDLE (St. Patrick's Day Theme)
• Thanksgiving Reading, Writing, and Math Bundle - Activities and Worksheets
• Valentine's Day Idioms
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT
purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, FOLLOW ME
and be notified when new products are posted. New products are always 50% off
for the first 48 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
♥ Sandra @The Happy Learning Den