Also included in
- Order of Operation Boom Cards Bundle consists of two sets of digital task cards for practicing order of operations computation skills. Each set includes 30 unique, self-checking, interactive Boom Cards. These cards use a variety of different response types, including multiple choice, drag and drop m$4.50$6.00Save $1.50
- The Order of Operations Boom Cards and Google Slides Bundle includes two levels of digital task cards in two different formats. All four products include 30 interactive task cards designed to help students master order of operation rules. Click the green preview link to preview every page in these$6.00$12.00Save $6.00
Order of Operation Level 1 Boom Cards includes 30 self-checking, interactive, digital task cards for practicing basic order of operations computation skills. Some problems have parentheses, but none of them include exponents. These cards use a variety of different response types, including multiple choice, drag and drop movable pieces, and fill-in-the-blank problems. They're perfect for classroom use and remote learning!
♬♬ Audio Read Aloud Options ♬♬
There are two versions of Order of Operations Level 1 included in this product, one with audio and one without audio. Both decks are similar, but the cards in the audio deck have a sound icon in the corner that students can click if they want to hear the directions on the card read aloud.
How to Preview These Boom Cards
Click the links below to preview the first four cards in each deck on the Boom Learning platform.
To see all 30 cards in each deck, click the PDF preview above and review the thumbnail images. You can watch the video preview to see these Boom Cards in action, but the video preview does not show the new audio version of this product.
If the problems on these cards seem too easy, check out my Level 2 Order of Operations Boom Cards.
✅Important Information About Boom Cards
Boom Cards are not printable. Instead, these interactive digital task cards are hosted on the Boom Learning platform so you must have a Boom Learning account to use this product. Free and premium accounts are available. If you aren't familiar with Boom Cards, please watch my Intro to Boom Cards Video before purchasing this product!
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
When you purchase Boom Cards on TpT, you’ll receive a PDF that includes a link for redeeming your product. When you click that link, the deck will be added to your Boom Learning library. If you don’t already have a Boom Learning account, you’ll be offered a free trial of their premium account to get started. You can downgrade to a 100% free account later if you wish. Click here for the current details of this offer.
You'll be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” a type of play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards. FastPlay is a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options and data tracking, you’ll need a premium account.
⭐Boom Card Bundles from Amy and Laura Candler⭐
- Multiplication and Division Math Facts Boom Cards Bundle
- Addition and Subtraction Math Facts Boom Cards Bundle
- Math Facts Boom Cards MEGA Bundle
- Order of Operations Boom Cards Bundle
- Balanced Equations Boom Cards Bundle
- Plural Nouns Boom Cards Bundle
- Plural & Possessive Nouns Boom Cards Bundle
- Mystery Number Detectives Boom Cards Bundle
- Classifying Polygons Boom Cards Bundle
- Simplifying Fractions Boom Cards Bundle
- Penguin Fractions Boom Cards Bundle