Review the order of operations with this fun and challenging bingo game!
** Please note that this game is also included in my Middle School Math Bingo Bundle
The questions in this game range in difficulty level as some questions are just two steps while others may involve up to five steps! The problems include addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, parentheses, nested parentheses (brackets), and exponents. With the variety of problems in this game, it is a great way for students to reinforce their knowledge of PEMDAS!
This product includes:
- A sheet listing the 40 questions and answers - serves as an answer key and an easy way to ask the questions if playing with the whole class
- The 40 questions on individual cards without the answers - can be used as task cards or for individual/small group bingo games
- 40 unique student bingo cards (10 pages/4 cards per page)
- 4 blank bingo cards (1 page/4 cards)
- Instructions on how to play the game in your class
Bingo games are always a hit as a pre-test review with my students! I'm sure your students will enjoy this fun review, too!
Teach in a 1:1 classroom? Check out my new Interactive Bingo Games for a "no print" option