- Product Description
Practice the order of operations with this fun Bingo-inspired game!
This product includes:
- 25 unique gameboards for students
- 60 equations for students to solve with answers included
- Print out the entire document. You may want to consider laminating.
- Cut out equation cards.
- Each student receives one gameboard. The teacher keeps the equation cards.
- The teacher chooses one equation card at a time and calls out the letter and the equation. Be sure not to reveal the answer!
- Students solve the equation (most answers will need to be simplified) and if the quotient of the equation is on their board, they cover or mark off the answer.
- The goal of the game is to get a row of five squares covered.