Order of Operations Math Stations
This activity includes six stations that allow your students to practice using the order of operations. In addition to the stations there is a student answer sheet as well as "hint cards." You can decide whether or not to give the hint cards to the students as they work through the stations.
Stations included :
* Order of Operations with 3 – 4 Terms
* Order of Operations with 5+ Terms
* Order of Operations with All Operations
* Order of Operations with Multiple Sets of Parentheses
* Order of Operations Including Exponents
* Making Correct Order of Operations Statements
Available in the following bundle(s) :
6th Grade Math Stations Bundle
6th Grade Math Curriculum Resources Mega Bundle
© Lindsay Perro. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only.
Additional teachers must
purchase their own license. If you are a coach, principal or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote. firstname.lastname@example.org
✮✮If you are interested in gaining access to an exclusive set of free resources, CLICK HERE.