Help students learn to solve order of operations equations with 3 numbers with task cards AND get interactive digital task cards via “Boom Cards™”! Students practice
Both the paper and e-version of these cards have 3 numbers in the equation and offer 4 multiple choice answers. Cards use addition, subtraction, multiplication and division in the equations.
Included in the Print and Go Set
– available in color and B&W
• 25 printable ask cards
• 1 reference poster showing a mnemonic for learning the order of operations
• 2 Options of Student recording sheet (1 page option & 2 page option for showing work)
• Answer keys for both recording sheet formats with correct answers listed as A, B, C, D.
Included in Digital Task cards, “Boom Cards™” hosted by Boom Learning™
• 25 interactive task cards. When students log on they will be greeted by an interactive task card set. They click on their answer, and receive immediate feedback. If they chose the wrong answer, they can continue clicking answers until they arrive at the correct answer. This is a super FUN and interactive way to get students to practice learning to solve order of operations equations. By having students practice online through Boom Learning™, you are able to track data seeing both speed and accuracy graphs. This is a great way to track student progress as it provides you with instant data!
• Preview the e-version of the task cards here
✔ Please note, both the print and e-version of these task card sets are the same, and have the same answer choices. This bundle allows you to use the task cards traditionally as print and go centers AND/OR you can use them online as a fun game for kids to play over and over to test themselves on their knowledge with instant feedback.
A Few Notes about Boom Learning™
~Boom Learning™ is separate from TpT. The digital version of these task cards is played online at Boom Learning, and a link is provided with your purchase. You will need to create an account to use and play the cards. They have 4 different levels of membership at this time, one of which is FREE. However, Boom Learning is offering new users a free account for one year that allows you to collect and track data for up to 80 students. This deal is hosted by Boom Learning and is subject to change without notice. Remember YOU WILL ALWAYS BE ABLE TO PLAY THESE CARDS REGARDLESS OF BOOM MEMBERHSIP LEVEL using the Fast Play feature (which does not allow you to collect data).
• A note from Boom Learning™ “Boom Cards play on modern browsers (released in the last three years) on interactive whiteboards, computers and tablets. Boom Cards apps are also available. Not sure your browser is modern enough? Try a free Boom Cards deck first. When you redeem your purchase, Boom Learning opens an account for you if you do not already have one. For TpT customers new to Boom Cards, Boom Learning will give you, for one year, a free account that lets you track student progress for up to 80 students. At the end of that year, you may renew or choose not to renew. If you do not renew, you will be able to continue using Boom Cards with the Fast Play feature. Fast Play does not track individual progress
Still not sure about digital task cards?? To learn more about them and how to use them in your classroom please see these sites:
• Boom Learning
•: Amy Brown Science has put together a great teacher resource all about Boom Cards
You Might Like These Boom Digital Task Cards:
• State Capitals Task Cards & Digital Boom Task Cards
• FREE Name That State Task Card Set for Grades 3-5.