Students will love playing this ZONK review game to practice order of operations!
The questions in this review game include parentheses, exponents, and all operations with whole numbers.
This file is also included in the following:
Order of Operations Activity Bundle!
You will be able to use this interactive powerpoint review game as an entire class activity or as a station activity. The students work together in teams to choose a number on the screen. When the button is clicked, most of the time a question will be revealed. However, if there is a ZONK behind that button, then the team will lose their turn. Even worse, if there is a DOUBLE ZONK, the team will lose points! Suspense fills the room as students wait to see which will be revealed. This is a unique and fun way to review with the entire class!
This file is a powerpoint show and is not editable.
1. From the home screen, students will choose a number
2. Click on the number and the corresponding slide appears.
3. Students will discuss and share their answer choice with you.
4. Click one more time to reveal the correct answer.
6. Keep score on the board or have students keep score.
7. From the question or zonk slides, click the "Return" button and the next team will take a turn.
8. Have fun!!
Check out some of my other review games here:
Order of Operations - Tic Tac Toe Partner Activity
Order of Operations Maze
Fractions Game Show
Zonk! 5th Grade Math Test Prep
Integers Game Show
Zonk! Review Game Template
This purchase is for personal use only.
© Brittany Kiser. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. If other teachers at your school would like to use the materials, please purchase additional licenses. Thank you!