Grammar can be fun IF you make it into a game! This packet contains games as well as scaffolded writing activities to help students learn and practice CCSS 4.L.1d: ordering adjectives in a series according to conventional patterns.
This product contains:
• Step-by-step directions for a "Fill in the Blank Story" small group activity
• 5 Adjective type Fill in the Blank Story cards
• Follow up writing activity for students who would benefit from an extension
• Adjective Types Word Bank for students who would benefit from scaffolding
• Ordering Adjectives Game (directions, game boards and cards)
• Answer Sheet for the Ordering Adjectives Game
• 2 Ordering Adjectives Worksheets of varying difficulty (great for differentiated homework)
Teacher Preparation Involves:
• Laminating and cutting for one activity (optional)
• Laminating, cutting, and sorting for one activity (required)
Any claims of correlation or alignment to the CCSS are solely those of Amber Thomas and have not been evaluated or endorsed by the NGA.
Amber Thomas is the sole creator of this product and does not claim endorsement or association with the creators of the CCSS.
***Are you looking for more resources to raise the quality of your students' writing? I have a whole range of writing resources here! Check out these popular activities
★Word Choice Activities
★Personal Narratives Unit
★Poetry Mini Unit
★21 Homophones Task Cards
★Mentor Sentences Bundle