Ordering Numbers 1-10| Valentines B&W Edition
Do your child/students struggle with number recognition? Number ordering? What comes before or after a given number? Look no further!!
These worksheets were created to help children strengthen their Number Recognition skills. Students will have a chance to place the numbers 1-10 in order by cutting and pasting. While doing so children will be encouraged to identify each number and its correct placement, all while route counting.
There are several ways to test your child/students understanding by using this worksheet! You can:
- Create a file folder game by cutting and pasting the top half of this worksheet on and file folder and then laminate, add Velcro to the empty squares and allow students to place the numbers in order this way.
- You can also use this worksheet as an individual tool giving each child their own copy and allow them to cut and paste each heart in order
For more fun resources check out:
- Valentines Math Bundle
- More or Less
- Comparing Single digit Numbers
- Ordering By Size Heart Theme
- Ordering & Matching Numbers 1-5
- Fill In The Missing Number 1-20
- Matching Shapes PreK W.S
- Read & Color FREEBIE