Ordering Numbers 1-10 PreK & Kindergarten: Do your students struggle with number recognition? Number ordering? What comes before or after a given number? Look no further!!
These worksheets were created to help children strengthen their Number Recognition skills. Students will have a chance to place the numbers 1-10 in order by cutting and pasting. while doing so the children will be encouraged to identify each number and its correct placement, all while route counting.
There are several ways to test students understanding by using this worksheet! You can:
- Create a file folder game by cutting and pasting the top half of this worksheet on and file folder and then laminate. add Velcro to the empty squares and allow students to place the numbers in order this way.
- You can also use this worksheet as an individual tool giving each child their own copy and allow them to cut and paste each snowman in order.
For more fun number resources check out;
- Spring Counting Cards
- Ordering Numbers Valentines Edition
- Ordering Numbers St. Patrick's Edition
- Ordering Numbers Winter Edition
- Ordering Numbers Heart Theme
- FREE Number Naming Worksheet.
Be sure to Click the green star to be updated when similar resources are posted.
As always your feedback is very important to me!