Also included in
- No tricks, only treats! Enjoy all of the Fall/Halloween math centers and printables from my store at over a 30% savings with this fall bundle for first grade! Math skills cover addition, subtraction, number sense to 120 with counting and ordering numbers, and word problems. Each pack contains activi$18.00$22.50Save $4.50
Are you looking for a fun math activity to use during a Halloween or bat unit? This math center is designed to help Kindergarteners, first graders, and second graders focus on the sequence of numbers and number sense skills. Students will use bat themed number cards to practice 1 less/1 more, 10 less/10 more, or 100 less/100 more based on abilities. Numbers are differentiated and go up to 100 (purple border) and 1000 (orange border).
Simply print out number cards and use the bat template to create bat mats. An alternative is also included if you prefer to print and go rather than creating your own mats.
Students will select one number card to place in the center of the mat, record it in the blank box on their paper, and mentally determine the number that comes before and after it (1, 10, or 100 more and less).
- 50+ differentiated bat themed number cards (up to 100, and up to 1000)
- Template for Bat Mat or craft
- Ordering Number Bat Cards
- Variety of Recording Sheets with Answer Key
- Teacher Direction Page
- Student Center Direction Page
- Blank Bat Cards
- 100 Chart
Be sure to click PREVIEW for more details about what's included.
Looking for other Fall and Halloween ideas?
This product is also a part of myFall and Halloween Money Saving Bundle.
❤️ I strive to make my products the best they can be and love hearing from you. If you have any questions please email me at email@example.com and I would be happy to help.
➜ P.S. Want to be notified when I add something new to my store? Click here :)
If you download this product don't forget to leave feedback so you can earn credits towards future purchases. Thank you!