Ordering Numbers to 10 & 20 - Worksheets, Games and Number Lines
Also included in
- Teach Numbers to 10 with this Kindergarten Number Maths activity and worksheet bundle. Kindergarten students develop a solid number sense through ongoing practise and exposure to numbers in many different forms - this bundle will save you time! Containing 7 of my best numbers to 10 products, your clPrice $15.95Original Price $29.40Save $13.45
Practise ordering Numbers 1 to 10 and 11 to 20 with these printable resources. Including activities that can be used as pre and/or post tests, centre activities and whole class worksheets. Perfect for K-1 classrooms or easy to differentiate within your classroom. A full weeks worth of activities!
Read more about what is included in this pack in my blogpost.
Tasks in this ordering numbers pack includes:
- cut and paste to 10 and 20
- ordering numbers in collections of 4 to 10 and 20
- numbers, numerals and collections of objects to 10 and 20
- blast off dice game
- fill in the missing numbers worksheet
Easy for you to use and purposeful for the students.
Do you want to know how to complete this task, watch the preview video for more details!
Download my FREE Ordering Numbers clothesline activity here.
Teaching Little Learners? You might also like:
One to One Correspondence Number Sense Math Centres
COPYRIGHT ©Alison Hislop of Mathful Learners
Permission for personal use in a single classroom. Please purchase additional licenses for use in multiple classrooms.