Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.04 MB | 33 pages
Ordering fractions using a fractions wall lesson plans, worksheets and more.
This is a zipped folder containing a PDF version and an editable version of the division worksheets described below:
- a more detailed 2-page lesson plan (suitable for trainees)
- a less detailed 1-page lesson plan
- a fractions wall at 4 levels
- a using a fractions wall plenary
- an ordering fractions using a fraction wall PowerPoint.
Worksheets containing 3 difficulty levels:
- Lower ability – order fractions with the same denominator e.g. 3/5, 1/5 an 2/5
- Middle ability – order fractions with different denominators, but with a numerator of 1 by using a fractions wall e.g. ¼, ½ and 1/3
- Higher ability – as middle ability, but with numerators other than 1 e.g. ¾, 2/3 and 3/5
- Gifted + Talented – order fractions without using a fractions wall e.g. 10/20, 3/5 and 7/10.