Also included in
- Want an easy way to get engagement during math centers? You're going to love these math games for fifth grade. They're self-checking games that follow the same simple routine, so you won't waste time teaching new centers.Save BIG when you purchase this bundle, + as a BONUS, you'll get the labels!Thi$27.00$52.50Save $25.50
- Want an easy way to keep your kids engaged and learning during math centers? You're going to love this Elementary Math Games Bundle. These self-checking games follow the same routine so students can play INDEPENDENTLY! This bundle includes 96 math games to cover every elementary math standard! I've$158.00$315.00Save $157.00
Want a practical way to make learning fun? You're going to love this order of operations for 5th grade. These cards are excellent for distance learning! These self-checking cards are jammed with learning and fun - without the difficult prep.
SAVE BIG when you purchase the Fifth Grade Math Bundle!
Question types include:
- use parenthesis, brackets, or braces in numerical expressions
- evaluate expressions with these symbols
- write a simple expression that record calculations with numbers
- interpret numerical expressions without evaluating them
These games are fun and easy to play! Each game includes:
→How to use
→Game boards (color and B&W)
→40 self-checking game cards
→6 STEM to Win task cards (color and B&W)
→4 ways to play
→Race to 20 boards
There are FOUR different ways to use these cards!
- STEM to Win
- Game Board
- Race to 20
- Pick Up Sticks
**You can use this game during small group centers like math with someone. You can also use it for homework, test prep, and/or reviews.
Looking for a different grade level?
- Kindergarten Math Games
- 1st Grade Math Games
- 2nd Grade Math Games
- 3rd Grade Math Games
- Multiplication and Division Bundle
- Math Fact Fluency
This game is AMAZING because:
❤️Students talk about math and explain how they solved the problem.
❤️Students persevere through math tasks together.
❤️Students practice applying skills to solve math problems.
❤️Students make sense of math problems by discussing them with a partner.
I absolutely love this game, and I know that you AND YOUR STUDENTS will too!
Hey, are we connected yet?
Click that cute, little star at the top to get connected to Simply STEAM. All new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours.