Ordinal Numbers with Duck on a Bike - Looking for a fun way to integrate math and language arts? These activities will have your students actively learning about ordinal numbers 1st-10th through reading and more! Your students are sure to have a blast with these ordinal numbers activities. Read David Shannon’s Duck on a Bike and have students use the following activities to retell the story using ordinal numbers. Keep a copy of the book handy for students to reference during their center work with these activities.
- Animals to cut and paste onto popsicle sticks for story retelling with ordinal numbers.
- Ordinal numbers questions worksheet.
- Color by ordinal numbers 1st-10th worksheet.
- Ordinal numbers word bank worksheet.
- Pocket Chart Activity for sorting ordinal numbers, ordinal number words and the animals from the story.
Thank you for looking, enjoy!
For more math activities, check out this section of the store:
Common Core Galore - Math