Westward Expansion: the Oregon Trail Notes and Activities
is a multi-lesson set that includes: , informational text, foldable notes and five activities for learning about and deeply exploring the Oregon trail. Students read informational text and complete a foldable set of notes(optional). Students "pack" for the trail, create advertisements for Oregon Fever and more when they select from 5 ready-to-use activities.
Included in this guide:
- Informational text on the Oregon Trail
- Directions and student handout for five activities
- Guided notes foldable for interactive Notebooks
- Teacher’s guide
A great addition for your study of westward expansion. Use with other Westward Expansion activities and projects
Westward Expansion Resources Include:
- Louisiana Purchase Notes and Center Activities
- Lewis and Clark Inquiry Notes and Center Activity for Westward Expansion
- Oregon Trail Interactive Notebook and Center Activities for Westward Expansion
This purchase is for one teacher
only. This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog. Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.